The goal of the Center is to provide a high quality, developmentally appropriate early childhood program and high quality care for all children enrolled in our Center. Therefore, we will endeavor:
- To provide a healthy, safe, nurturing environment;
- To provide an environment which encourages emotional, social, physical, and intellectual development;
- To encourage the development of a positive self-image for each child;
- To provide learning experiences through discovery, exploration, and hands-on activities;
- To make learning fun so that children will develop a love of books and a desire to be lifelong learners;
- To encourage language development, creativity, and an appreciation of fine arts;
- To provide opportunities so children can appreciate the beauty and nature of the world in which they live, and can learn how to practice wise conservation of natural resources;
- To encourage children in learning how to interact successfully with other children and adults, and how to live together in a cooperative environment which promotes decision-making, peaceful resolution of conflicts, and care of others; and
- To form a cooperative partnership with parents so that we can work together to meet the needs of each child.
Our Center has areas designed to meet the specific requirements of a variety of developmental age levels. Our Center is staffed by trained, educated teachers and care-givers who love and respect children and provide the best environment and activities to meet our goals.